Contact us now to speak with our trained technicians or to purchase a stain removal kit.
We can offer you the best advice if we know the following about your pool:
- Your location – City / State
- The gallons (or dimensions) of your pool
- Pool interior (ex. Plaster, DiamondBrite, fiberglass, vinyl)
- The color and location of the stains (eg. floor or walls)
If you would like to email photos of your pool stains before you buy our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are still unsure about your stains, we also offer free pool stain advice without obligation. Also, we have more information about our services and kit pricing available here. We are also proud members of the Swimming Pool & Spa Association for your peace of mind.
Some things you should know before you contact us.
- If we know we can’t fix your stain we’ll tell you
- We remove stains without draining your pool
- Our treatment works on all types of pools
- We are fully licensed, certified, and insured